Best wishes from the masked bunnies at Sparky Nearby!
We hope you have a lovely Easter full of chocolates and skype catch-ups with friends and family. It’s going to be a strange one having to social distance this year, no doubt, but we hope you all have a relaxing 4 days off work regardless!
As electricians are essential services, we will be open as per usual, 24/7, right through the holiday period and afterwards. In keeping with our earlier COVID-19 Specific post, we are operating under stringent health measures which are outlined below.
Tom, Zach and Claire
At Sparky Nearby Electricians, we are:
– Carrying and using hand sanitiser after each contact.
– Carrying and using face masks when in customer’s homes.
– Observing social distancing from customers and co-workers alike.
– Washing hands regularly throughout the day.
Additionally, we make the following declaration at the time of posting this blog, or at the time of any appointment scheduled with you:
That all Sparky Nearby employees, and members of their household;
– Have not returned from international travel within 14 days.
– Are not showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
– Have not been in contact with any confirmed or suspected cases of Covid.
– Are not a confirmed case of Covid-19 themselves, or are not awaiting test results for Covid-19.
Please note that if you or anyone in your household would not qualify for the above declaration that we guarantee to you, we require you to inform us before attending your household or job site and we will not be able to attend until given the all-clear from a NSW health authority.
Thank you for your understanding during this trying time and we hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.